Terms And Conditions
Teepees and other goods are supplied by:
Lawrence Hill Business Centre
Somerset BA9 9RT
Tel: 01963 548140
Mobile: 07717 772266
Any order from a customer for Myweeteepee Ltd is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update our Terms and Conditions and content on our website without any prior notice.
We offer free UK mainland delivery on all orders above £49.99. We also offer worldwide shipping. Please add your desired item to the basket and proceed to checkout where you will be quoted for a delivery charge for your country. We book all our teepees with a next day delivery service with insurance and will need to be signed for. Please note that, unfortunately there are times that teepees and other products we ship could take more than 1 business day to deliver (UK mainland) depending on weather conditions, time of the year and courier. Teepees are usually dispatched within 1-2 working days. If you chose to add a name to your teepee, this will add a few more days to the dispatch time (Please allow between 3-5 working days extra). Please feel free to get in touch and check the progress of your customised teepee order. If you require your goods urgently please email us and we will try to do our best to help. From time to time we attend trade shows and other events which may delay dispatch times. Please refer to product description for any special delivery announcements. Customs and Import charges are the responsibility of the buyer and may vary from country to country.
All teepees are made using 100% cotton canvas that has been tested by an independent testing company. Teepees comply with European safety standards EN71 1.2.3 and are CE marked for this purpose. All teepees carry a KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE warning.
We believe that all children have a right to play, especially imaginative play and whilst our teepees have been designed with safety in mind, it is recommended that children are supervised during play at all times.
For this reason, the curtains at the side window are placed on the outside so that parents can access them, and the front curtains of the teepees do not completely secure so that you can observe your child in play at all times. All tie backs are kept to the safe length of 300mm.
PLACING AN ORDER
To order your teepee, please use the online basket facility that we have set up for your convenience and chose your preferred payment method. We can also take payment over the phone if this is more convenient for you We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order.
Once your order is placed, a confirmation email will be emailed to you. The address to which we ship will be the one that is used on the order form unless you request otherwise.
Please feel free to email with any enquiries, but be aware that emails sent over the weekend may not get a response until the next working day.
PAYMENT & SECURITY
Payment is accepted via credit cards & paypal and payment is taken in full at the time of ordering. Once your order has been placed it will be confirmed via email.
All transactions are secure by SSL. We use Sage Pay to collect and process transactions information. For more details please visit: www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy
If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to keep your teepee, please email and let us know as soon as possible.
From the time that you take possession of your teepee you have 14 days in which to return this to us at your own expense. It must be in the same condition as when it left us, be in the original packaging and be sent using a recorded and insured courier method for your own peace of mind. Once we have received and inspected the goods, we have 14 days in which to refund you. Shipping charges (if paid by the customer when placing an order) are not refundable unless goods are faulty.
All teepees have undergone strict quality control checks. Therefore, in the unlikely event that your teepee has a fault or arrives damaged, we ask that you contact us immediately via email so that we can assist in putting this right as soon as possible.
On receipt of your goods, you have 14 days to notify us if you no longer wish to keep your teepee. The teepee must be returned to us, unused and in its original packaging at your expense.
Although we are confident that our goods will arrive in perfect condition, you are however required to notify us within 14 days of receipt of any defects, or damage that you may notice. Although it might be tempting to store your goods away until needed, we ask that you inspect your goods on receipt to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your product.
Bespoke and personalised orders are exempt from any cancellation rights under the distance selling regulations. However, I wish for all my customers to be satisfied and will therefore happily discuss any matters regarding cancellation should they arise out of any unforeseen circumstance. Please email as soon as possible should this be the case.
If you purchased the wrong product or simply want to exchange your product with another, we will happily do so as long as the product is in unused, unopened condition. On receipt of your goods, you have 14 days to notify us if you wish to exchange your product. We do not offer free return labels and therefore ALL exchange delivery costs will be absorbed by the customer (customer pays to return and pay for the exchanged product delivery costs).
SALES AND PROMOTIONS
Myweeteepee reserve the right to run sales and promotions at any time throughout the year.
On becoming a customer and subscribing to our mailing list you agree to receive our emails regarding future promotions and updates.
Please note that we are not able to offer promotional discounts in retrospect for previously purchased products.
The price you pay at the time of ordering is the price you are happy and agree to pay at that time for your product and we will not refund price differences if the product you have purchased at a higher price is reduced to a lower price during a future sale or promotion.
In the unlikely event that our company has failed you in providing you with the goods you ordered in the time scales provided and at the price you agreed to pay, we will offer you a good will gesture, but under no other circumstance are these given.
Myweeteepee is committed to protecting customer privacy and as such all information is considered confidential and will not be sold or shared to third parties.
All our teepees are UK designed by Myweeteepee. All our products are handmade to the highest quality by our skilled production team.
We reserve the right to display our past collections as inspiration and examples of quality only.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the colours in our images are reproduced accurately but due to constraints of digital reproduction on different web browsers, we cannot guarantee exact colours.
It is recommended that you surface clean your teepee only.
Teepees are a standard size of approximately 120cm square at the base and 145cm high.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Myweeteepee Ltd (company no 8877836 ) whose registered office is at Unit 3, Lawrence Hill Business Centre, Wincanton, Somerset, BA9 9RT
2. Employees of Myweeteepee Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the identified social media channel Instagram and Facebook. We reserve the right to promote this across other channels.
5. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 22nd January 2019 at 8pm. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: The competition is open to all UK residents. The prize is the classic in cream Myweeteepee bundle with optional personalisation. To enter on Instagram or Facebook, Follow us @myweeteepee, like the post and comment on the post.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via appropriate social media channels.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. A Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received across the identified social media and verified by Promoter.
12. The winner will be announced on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner does not come forward to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will dispatch the item free of charge to any UK mainland address. Other addresses will incur a shipping charge.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by England law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to and not to any other party.